Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Accident

   Hello my name is Angel i am going to tell you about a sory of my accident of my dog. One day i   was playing outside with my friend and all of a sudden we heard a noise behind the hedge. A coyote poped out and me and my friends were pined against a tree all of a sudden my french mastiff poped out of know where and started clashing amongst them self. Then we told my dad and  so he brought out his double barrel shot gun and  tryed to target  the coyote but shot are dog  in the limb. Then he shot a second time and it executed the coyote after we threw the coyotes body away me and my dad took my dog to the vetinarian and they said he would live but he would no longer have 4 legs so me and my dog couldn't do all the activities we use to do but one summer we trained really hard because i thought it would be a creative activity for a dog with 3 legs to enter a smimming contest it almost seemed in possible to be able to train my dog until my graandparents gave me some cash so i could afford to pay for classes for my dog to practice swiming. My dog Trixy she was trying really hard to try to win this contest, finaly the day came and it was time for trixy to show those other dogs whos boss. So me and trixy walked over to the sign in area we waited for a while they called we got in the water. Then they called are name they told me if i wanted my dog to have a 5 second head start i said no because i knew trixy was capable enough to win the race. Trixy started off in first place but she started to slow down because she was tired so when it was all over trixy came in second place and i was so happy for her we won 50 dollars i spent it on a new dog house for her she liked it and i lived happily ever after with the best dog in the whole world.

5 comments:

  1. Angel,
    Hi! My name is Jeni Stovall from Dr. Strange's EDM310 Class at the University of South Alabma. This is a great story and I'm glad that you knew your dog would do fine without the 5 second head start and were still proud of her for coming in second place.
    My suggestion for improvement would be to use word when you are initially writing your blog so that you can go back and spell check your work.
    Keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,

    What happened to Trixy was so sad and unfortunate but I'm glad she lived and is healthy now! It was so great of you to enter Trixy in the swimming contest and it's amazing that she won 2nd place! She sounds like such a brave dog and she's lucky to have you as her owner. I enjoyed reading your story.

    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel,
    My name is Brianne Woods. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabam. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I am really sorry about Tiger getting hurt, but I am really glad that she is okay. It is so cool that Tiger came in second place even though she has three legs! That is so awesome! Great job on your post! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angel,
    My name is Brianne Woods, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your blog post. I am very sorry to hear that Tiger got hurt, but I am glad that she is okay. It is so awesome that Tiger came in second place, even though she is handicapped! Great Job on your blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story, are you sure you didn't copy and paste?

    ReplyDelete